Warning: Last items in stock!
Tiny Love Baby Bunny Wind Chimes
Who is meant for?
0 - 6 Months Kids
How it makes life fun or easy?
"Tiny Love in association with deliababy presents a Sweet-tuned on the go rabbit toy-Baby Bunny that offers rewarding chimes. When baby tries to reach her hand out to touch Baby Bunny hanging in front of her, she lifts her arm as one unit, an action which starts where her arm meets her shoulder, strengthening her arm muscles. These muscles are part of the muscle group used when developing gross motor skills. This sweet-sounding stylishly designed baby bunny wind-chime is the perfect playtime companion, whether at home or on-the-go.
Safety Standards: ASTM-UKAS, ASTM-CNAS, JFSL-HOKLAS, EN-UKAS, ASNZS-CNAS, EN-71, ASTM-963;
Packaging Dimensions: L24.90 * W8.10 * H5.10 (Cm);
Product Dimensions: L17.80 * W7.60 * H15.20 (Cm);
• Adorable clip-toy with engaging wide eyes and an all-smiles expression
• The sweet-sounding wind chime will help develop baby's eye-hand coordination
• Engaging features, such as crinkly ears & Baby activated wind chime
• Includes large clip that can be attached to a gym, stroller or infant carrier
• Perfect size for baby to grasp & Hold
When the baby is 1~3m old, she randomly reaches out with her hand, bats at the toy, causing it to swing and make pleasing sounds – a captivating effect that encourages her to try again.
When the baby is 3~6m old; her grasp reflex disappears and her control of her hands improves, allowing her to reach out confidently to bat the toy and make the fun sounds."
No customer reviews for the moment.