Number of Page 36
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 3.
Number Book A Book For Kids
Who is it meant for?
How does it make our life easier or fun?
1. A book that helps kids learn numbers in an associative manner and aid the natural process of learning.
2. Numbers are abstract, especially for kids; if considered in isolation. The book introduces numbers in a comprehensive manner by associating it with a counting activity and develops a ‘sense of counting’.
3. It has real examples of numbers that directly follow from counting like One Sun, Two Shoes, Tri-Colour Flag etc. along with child-appealing colourful clip-arts.
4. Engaging theme based pages with structured and unstructured counting techniques for introducing bigger numbers.
5. Objects and exercise to establish dialogue, gradual progression of notions, fun activities, and thoughtful examples make the learning comprehensive and a joyful experience.
No customer reviews for the moment.