M-Trap is 100% eco friendly-Trap lasts for 18000 hrs or 5 yrs of normal usage. M-Trap has been inspired by rich oriental porcelain design.and Smokeless
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 25 loyalty points. Your cart will total 25 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 25.
Solomon Mosquito Trap Mini
Who is it meant for?
For all ages
How does it make our life easier or fun?
1. M Trap a UV Photo- catalysis product produced by the mosquito-luring light and the light catalysis, which sends out the carbon dioxide resemble the human body smell, human body smell attracts mosquitoes.
2. Body: It uses Funnel design and forms a tornado wind, once the mosquitoes approach near the device, they are immediately absorbed inside.
3. Handle & Switch:convenient and safe.
4. The plastic material is high grade ABS, (environmental friendly) The colour is eco friendly.
5. Higher Bottom case. (Devil):
6. Anti-escape device. It is used below the fan and so the mosquitoes can't fly out even though the power is shut off
How Does "M-Trap" Mini Works?
Photo-catalytic reaction is a decomposition reaction formed when Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) , as a catalyst, absorbs ultraviolet ( UV) radiation from sunlight or illuminated light source ( Photo-catalytic Tube) ultraviolet lamps) . TiO2 use semi-permanently because, as a catalyst, it is not consumed in the process and therefore does not change. So, the TiO2 coating on the Solomon Photo catalyst Mini M-trap -921 does not need to be replaced throughout the lifetime of the trap.
Mosquitoes, even in the dark, can easily locate where a person is by sensing the Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and the temperature that he/ she releases. The mosquitoes also react sensitively to ultraviolet (UV) light.
Using these properties of the mosquitoes, Solomon Photo catalyst M-trap Mini -921 can lure and capture the mosquitoes, both in bright light, indoors and in dark outdoors, by using a tripartite system: HEAT and UV LIGHT, produced from the fluorescent lamps installed inside, and CO2, produced near UV rays are radiated onto the Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
Mosquitoes enter the trap through and get captured, through strong suction from the fan which sucks them into and captures into the lower compartment. Once they are captured the net does not allow them to escape and they slowly die of dehydration and suffocation.
|Health Hygiene Type||Mosquito Repellent|
No customer reviews for the moment.