Your babys first ideal bed ensures a smooth transition from Mommy to Bed
Warning: Last items in stock!
CuddlyCoo Baby Hammock - Blue(Cradle)
Who is it meant for?
How it makes life easier or fun?
The transition from Mommys tummy to a bed or a crib is often tough for the new born.
That is where CuddlyCoo comes in handy.
The womb like effect helps the baby get accustomed to the new world and be independent before she could be put in a crib.
A hammock mimics the movement and environment experienced by babies in the womb.
These familiar sensations trigger an instinctive, deep relaxation in babies.
In India, women often tie saris to a roof beam to create hammocks for babies.
By combining the traditional centuries-old design that has been proven to help babies sleep with modern day material, the CuddlyCoo Baby Hammock teaches babies to self-soothe and establish good sleeping patterns.
• The soft breathable fabric ensures your baby is safe and comfortable.
• The netted texture ensures a great airflow and your baby is able to breate comfortably all the time.
• The curved line gives your baby the natural sleeping posture and minimise pressure on her developing spine. It gently supports the natural C-curve of the baby's spine
• The fabric is also designed to stretch to ensure that the hammock snugs your baby like a cocoon and takes the shape of your babys sleep position. This also ensures you baby develops a well rounded head.
• Custom spring provides a gentle bounce soothing your baby to a comfortable sleep. The spring is well hidden within the spring cover which doubles as a safety belt.
• Teak wood separator gives the hammock an ethnic and elite feel.
• Mosquito net keeps your baby protected
• The entire package including box is just 1.5 kgs making it easy to take along while travelling
• S Hook and Adjustable rope gives you the option to hang it easily from the ceilingSetting up your CuddlyCoo.
It would take approximately 3 to 5 minutes in setting up the CuddlyCoo hammock.
Setting up the hammock consists of 3 primary steps
• Hang the rope to the ceiling using the S hook
• Hook the Spring onto the rope
• Hang the Hammock to the spring tie the wooden separator and fasten the safety belt
• Brand - CuddlyCoo
• Type - Baby Hammock
• Recommended baby weight - 3 - 12 Kg
• Outer Box packaging - 30 x 40 x 7.5 cm
• Colour - BlueItems included in the Package
• 1 S Hook and rope to hang from the ceiling
• 1 Spring
• 1 Spring cover with safety belt
• 1 Netted Baby Hammock
• 1 Teak wood separator
• 1 Wooden Ring
• 1 Mosquito Net
Material & Fabric Details
• Hammock - Polyester & cotton mesh fabric which is safe for babies. Soft and breathable like the ones used in sports wear.
• Wooden Separator - Teak wood
• Spring - Spring Steel
• Mosquito Net - Polyester & cotton mosquito net
Safety And Care Notes:
• CuddlyCoo Baby Hammock can be used until the baby starts turning over on her belly inside it.
• Ensure that the hammock is correctly assembled. Regularly check the ties and hooks are securely fastened.
• Always ensure the wooden beam is securely fastened to the hammock body and is horizontal.
• Only use the hammock when it is centered and fixed at the top ring.
• Do not leave anything in the hammock that could cause risk for suffocation or choking.
• Never leave the baby unattended in the hammock
|Discount||20% - 30%|
|Carriers Cradle Type||Cradle|
No customer reviews for the moment.
If i order today, how much time wil it take to deliver in Hyderabad.
CuddlyCoo Baby Hammock - Blue(Cradle)- Normally we can deliver the product in 3-7 working days.